Travel, food & life....as it happens

Thursday, April 3, 2008

Oopar oopar se nahi...dil se!

,
On my way back from Hubli on March 25th I clicked a few pix from the plane.

Ya that's Mumbai from top. The salt pans, the marshlands, the highrises, the slums, the smog, the people...Mumbai meri jaan!

I switched on the mobile phone after landing, it read 'Home network selected'. This makes me smile with pride, without fail, every time I come back to the city! This is home!

(01/04/2012 It has been four years since I wrote this post. I don't live in Mumbai anymore. I got married in 2009 and moved to Delhi. As I mentioned in my humble learnings 'People change. That's what's nice about them. They elvolve & adapt'. I no longer look back to Mumbai as home. Home is where heart is. And my heart is here in Delhi, with my husband. Now it is Dilli meri jaan'. I have not been to Mumbai in almost a year and frankly I don't miss it either.)

2 comments:

Thanks for stopping by :)